I am wondering if we have 2 different cases here, I will explain ours. Our customer can’t open the app. Clicking on the link shows the loader for a minute and then shows an error message:
The problem seems to come and go. During the time the link was not working, on the app’s server side we didn’t get any GET messages - even the GET to render the page. Therefore I believe it is not a problem with all.js itself, but something with Jira not sending the request for the page (as mentioned earlier it may be a different case that some vendors have).
What we also noticed: strange redirect. When you click on link it starts with https://companyname.jira.com/projects/DWM?selectedItem=com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-connect-plugin:com.intenso.jira.issue-templates__create-issue-from-template-project-page
After a few seconds the URL changes to https://companyname.jira.com/projects/DWM?selectedItem=com.atlassian.plugins.atlassian-connect-plugin%3Acom.intenso.jira.issue-templates__create-issue-from-template-project-page
Two things to notice:
- after a few seconds “:” is replaced with %3.
- Url of instance - companyname.jira.com is (I guess) in older format, however we have experienced the same problem on our new instances as well
- Sometimes clearing cache helps, sometimes not.
- At the same time, the page under project is not working, other pages, e.g. admin pages of the app are working.
- We got first report about this on August 14, 2020, 7:55 PM