Are employees supposed to be part of the Partner portal / section in CDAC?

Hi,

As a founder, I have access to the Marketplace Partners section in CDAC, as well as the Partner portal.

I would rather be able to delegate and my employees to also have access. Is this allowed? How can I manage the list of people who currently have access, i.e. grant access to managers, remove access to employees who leave?

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @aragot
For access to the Marketplace thread on CDAC, each individual has to request access from the Marketplace Support team via a ticket. Standard procedure.

For access to Partner Portal: this ‘should’ be automatic now.
If your new employees register an Atlassian account with their company email - our system detects the domain of that email and matches it to your partner account and gives automagic access.

3 Likes

Hi Miro,
Where is this company email registered? We are transitioning from @play-sql.com to @requirementyogi.com, where can we configure that?
Thank you.

1 Like

@aragot You can update your details on your Marketplace partner account at any time as long as your are an admin. Right now, a couple of our systems are not fully integrated to recognize the change automatically, but I can whitelist your new domain so that your Partner Portal access will be granted. Let me know when you’ve made the change to your account.