Atlas-mvn package-Make a change to your plugin while JIRA is running-atlas-create-jira-plugin-module

Hi,

I have those following errors:

[ERROR] Unknown lifecycle phase “${mavenPluginName}=$mavenPluginName”. You must specify a valid lifecycle phase or a goal in the format : or :[:]:. Available lifecycle phases are: validate, initialize, generate-sources, process-sources, generate-resources, process-resources, compile, process-classes, generate-test-sources, process-test-sources, generate-test-resources, process-test-resources, test-compile, process-test-classes, test, prepare-package, package, pre-integration-test, integration-test, post-integration-test, verify, install, deploy, pre-clean, clean, post-clean, pre-site, site, post-site, site-deploy. → [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] LifecyclePhaseNotFoundException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation

i have check in tool maven:
< pluginRepository>
< id>atlassian-plugin-sdk
< url>file://${env.ATLAS HOME}/repository
< releases>
< enabled>true
< snapshots>
< enabled>false
< /snapshots>
< /pluginRepository>

if someone, can help me, it will be great;)

1 Like

hi,

I have the same issue when I follow the documentation, do you solve it ?

br
Fred

The same here!
Has anyone an answer for that? Would be cool to continue working on the tutorial :slight_smile:

I think i got an answer, or at least a workaround
In this blogpost is a workaround described.

There are a lot of issues linked here:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/AMPS-1480

It helped me, i could package the project and the quick reload worked

2 Likes