Context parameters not working in Jira

Hello there we are experimenting an issue with the context parameters. We have the following url in the descriptor:

“url”: “/jira/app?projectId={project.id}&projectKey={project.key}&param={ac.param1}&param2={ac.param2}”,

and we are getting this as query parameters… everything is empty

{ projectId: ‘’, projectKey: ‘’, param: ‘’, param2: ‘’ }

Our guess is that it’s a bug in an Atlassian deployment or something but we’d like to double check. It has been working properly for several months and suddenly started to fail.

Thank you!

Hi @regosdevstudio,

Which module(s) is this problem occurring in?

Regards,
Dugald

Hi @dmorrow,

It’s hapenning on the jiraProjectPages modules

Thank you!

Checked again a few minutes ago and it’s back to normal. Could have been a temporarily error…

What’s the formal why to report these cases? We don’t think a question in the forum is the best one.

Thanks!

Hi @regosdevstudio,

Thanks for confirming this. There is a similar report in Project.key is null randomly. It seems like there must have been an intermittent issue. I’ll try to see if this was a known problem that was fixed.

Regards,
Dugald

We’ve had a few reports of our apps failing to load today and the way they’ve failed is consistent with a missing context parameter for the board id.

I’m waiting to jump on a call with the customers so I can verify it in their browser. It could be unrelated but I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks everyone, I’ve created [ACJIRA-2221] - Ecosystem Jira and followed up with a note to the Jira Ecosystem team to indicate this is continuing to have customer impact.