Deprecation of V1-Api Confluence – Major concerns

@nathanwaters I understand you are frustrated. However please keep your feedback professional, respectful, and constructive; as the other contributors on this thread are managing to.

We are escalating the concerns raised above with the engineering team, but inflammatory statements and name calling are extremely counter-productive, and detract from the otherwise valuable feedback being surfaced by yourself and other members of the community.

Please review our Participation Guidelines and Community Code of Conduct. I really do not enjoy having to penalise or ban members of this community for misconduct, but I will have to if you are unable to keep your communications more respectful and constructive.

To be crystal clear: My concern here is in the way that you are choosing to communicate. It’s fine to raise concerns here — I appreciate the continued efforts from the developer community to raise specific and actionable feedback relating to deficiencies in the Confluence REST v2 API and the manner and timing of the v1 deprecation. The list that @SebastianGellweiler & @scott.dudley have collated above is well-articulated and constructive, and constructive feedback and discourse that abides by our guidelines is welcome on the community.