Get sites in an organization and site access info via API

Hi wonderful people of the Atlassian Developer Community :slight_smile:

This is a two part question but they’re both very related! We are huge fans of the cloud admin REST APIs and we use it to list and enable/disable users at an organization level.

We are now trying to expand our API integration into the site-level. Two questions:

1. Is it possible to get a list of all sites that an organization has via an API? I can see all my sites via the admin portal but couldn’t find anything in the APIs that lists all sites under an organization.

2. Given a site, is it possible to see which users have site access? I can see in the portal like below but I can’t find any APIs to show access information at the site-level (only at the product level).
    Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 12.08.34 PM

The way I understand the hierarchy in Atlassian is as follows:

However it seems like the only APIs available are at the organization level and the product level, and not at the site-level, which is confusing to me!

Hope to get opinions & answers from this wonderful community and understand the ecosystem better! Thanks for your time in advance y’all!

1 Like

I also need to get all sites in an organization via API, but could not find any useful documents.