Google Analytics - Event

Hi,
quick question.

In Google Analytics in the event section.
Event category: “Convert”
Event label: what is the difference between “Cloud Try MODAL” vs “Cloud Try BUTTON”.

What is a modal what is a button?

Thanks for your help.

Hi @KasperDudek

When a customer clicks “Try it free”

on the Marketplace page, while viewing the Cloud version of the app, they are displayed the modal below. Showing this modal to the user is captured as the “Cloud Try Modal” event in GA.

As you can see, within this modal there’s also a “Start free trial” button in the Cloud section. When a customer clicks “Start free trial” in the same modal, this is captured as the “Cloud Try button” event in GA.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Sebastian

Hi @KasperDudek,

We are having similar issues on event tracking, and from GA, we cannot see any event associated with “Convert” but just the “Click” event on the tabs, may I know any configuration you have done to enable that event tracking for install events? We have integrated GA with the listing page, just wonder if steps we have missed. Thank you!

Grace

In the screenshot above there is a CTA for “Request this app” - I am unable to find that event in GA. How can I add that and also 'Share this app" to appear as an event?

Hello. I use old formula for GA event.
event name - click
event category - convert
cloud try button

This event has to track start trial my app. Right? But When I test it, I catch conversion with just click on my button. Do I right understand that this goal work just for cloud version? How can I monitor data center conversion? What code is correct?