How to get the invocation time metrics for each function in my resolver

Invocation time metrics shows function-specific information about your app’s invocation time.
Currently on my developer console the invocation time metrics is only showing me a for only one of my function like the image below.

My code looks like

What I’ve found here in the atlassian community chats is that I should put the functions like the way I did above. Here is the link to that community chat. Invocation Time - Function is always 'resolver'

What it doesn’t mention in the chat is that how the function keys are added. As you can see in my case the “resolver” key is already present and I can define that function, But how can I be able to add the “metrics” key to be able to see that on my metrics. Be aware I don’t want to create a different projectPage module so that I can add the “metrics” key.

To summarize, to be able to see multiple functions invocation time I need to pass each function in the manifest file under the function found in modules, But for the functions to be accessed their respective keys have to be passed inside the module resolver property, and this resolver property only accepts one key. If there is a way It can accept multiple function keys that should make the functions appear under the invocation time metrics. Or If there is any other way that I can get around this. Please help me. Thanks.