I am sorry, is there a new deadline for API v1 to be migrated to v2?

As a further example, I have an app blocked by CONFCLOUD-76475. (This issue is currently assigned to an Atlassian who appears to have since left the company, which admittedly does not inspire confidence.)

In the meantime, Atlassian seems to have implied that the main GET /rest/api/content/{id} endpoint would not be deprecated until the above CONFCLOUD-76475 issue is delivered, but @tpettersen indicated that we would need to wait on the aforementioned updates in order to find out.

In the meantime, we are just swaying in the wind. Could we found out next week that, no, in fact, it is going to be deprecated anyway according the original schedule, and we now have to scramble to write code to issue thousands of requests to replicate that functionality?

I also added some other issues earlier in the “concerns”, for which I was hoping to see Atlassian responses. I mentioned, for example, rate limits as a potential problem (which is also directly pertinent to the issue above). Another developer has surfaced this as a current problem. And yet rate limits do not appear anywhere in the official ticket queue. I’m unclear about the procedure: should I have filed all of those issues/concerns using the bug submission procedure recommended above? Should I do it now?

6 Likes