Making hosted storage better for you in FY21

Hey folks!

One of the key areas we’re looking to make progress on in the Ecosystem Platform is providing you with better hosted storage/persistence options inside of the Atlassian Cloud.

We’ve heard your feedback on this, and want to go deep with you all on the topic. By understanding what a compelling offering that meets your needs should look like, we’ll be able to get it in your hands sooner and make sure it’s delightful to work with :smiley: .

To that end, if this is a topic that’s relevant to you and your apps, we’d love to speak with you.
@HeyJoe, @MichaelOates, and other legends from the Ecosystem crew will be dialling in to an open Zoom call on Tuesday the 26th of May at 9:00am CET (Google “9am CET in $YOUR_TIMEZONE ” for conversion).

Edit: We’ve added a second option that’s more US-friendly on Thursday the 27th of May at 5:00pm GMT-7 (SF).

We’d like to share our thinking so far, ask a ton of questions, and kick-start the process of making hosted storage an awesome experience for Ecosystem developers. Whether you’re using app properties, entity properties, or your own solutions because of that pesky property cap/other reasons – sharing your experiences in this chat would be invaluable, and greatly appreciated by the team.

If you’d like to be a part of it, leave a comment in this thread and shoot me a direct message with your email address to receive an invite. If you can’t make it, don’t worry - we’ll share a recording in this thread.

:wave: Cya there!

25 Likes

I’m in.(13 chars add)

4 Likes

Hey Simon,
great initiative! I’d like to participate and just sent you my email address.

1 Like

Yep, also interested in this :blush:

1 Like

Very much interested!

1 Like

Awesome. Finally!! This is going to be a game changer!

+1

Post must be at least…

I’am very interested!

I would like to attend as well!

Count on me! :slightly_smiling_face:

Count on me, guys! :slightly_smiling_face:

Highly interested in this! :smiley:

Interested in this initiative!

1 Like

I’m very interested.

Most excellent, that’s a key enabler for many Cloud app use cases :slight_smile: - count me in!

1 Like

me too - and now I understand @danielwester’s joke :arrow_up:

-----interested-----

I am also very interested. See you folks on tuesday :smiley:

Will this be recorded for those of us out of region?

2 Likes

I’m very interested. Looking forward to Tuesday