We’d love to take the opportunity and gather everyone’s feedback and current successes/pain-points with the new 3LO integration that already landed in Jira, and will soon be available in Jira Service Desk as well as other products.
There’s a list of things that we’re still actively working through, to list a few:
- Better guidance in terms of documentation, app management and things like helpfulness of error messages you might get.
- Fixing a bug with client-side originated API requests (JIRA Cloud REST API (OAuth 2.0) Error 403 on POST Requests)
- Support for Jira Software (OAuth 2.0 authorization code grants (3LO) support for Jira Software Cloud REST API)
- Allow developers to make their apps live. (You can currently do this by opening a review request here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14 -> “Distribute apps using Jira Cloud APIs (3LO) - Beta”)
- Optimize experience for developers and users in terms of site-selection
- Support for registering Jira Webhooks on a user basis
That being said, please don’t hesitate to provide any feedback on anything mentioned in this list already as well, as we’d love to hear your thoughts in terms of the “how” and urgency from your side.
For those who already went live, awesome! Please share your success stories & learnings as well.
We’d really love to hear about all the things and help you get going as fast as possible.