Paid via Atlassian listings for Bitbucket Cloud

Thanks for an idea on the timeline. I will probably shelve my implementation then, get the github one working and then circle back to this when PVA is getting close. Allows me to improve it anyway so not a huge issue for me.

FYI - Paid via Atlassian for Bitbucket Cloud apps will eventually happen. We will keep you posted.

4 Likes

I just finished to build my own payment processing using Stripe. Ping me if you’re interested in details or need some help

1 Like

ping. I would be happy to hear about this. I rolled out my app listed as paid via vendor but didn’t gather enough users yet to worry about implementing a fully custom solution.

I’ve answered you privately

1 Like

@aagrawal2 @jcolli2 Thanks a lot for the confirmation that Paid via Atlassian (PvA) for Bitbucket Cloud apps is planned.

We also want to bring to attention that it is absolutely crucial for Bitbucket focusing vendors like us to have PvA for Bitbucket Cloud, especially regarding simplicity and trust for customers of Bitbucket apps compared to Paid via Vendor (PvV), but also to increase the Bitbucket cloud popularity as a platform IMHO.

We get asked a lot by our customers about Cloud versions for our Bitbucket server/DC apps. This of course has increased since the communication about the end of new server sales. So far, we had to decline the customer requests due to missing PvA licensing offer.

Is there a public Jira issue on Issue Navigator - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. we can point our customers to to get notified about news regarding PvA Bitbucket Cloud apps?

6 Likes

Any updates on this yet? Seems like we have been waiting forever for this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So it’s now the start of June. Just wondering if PvA for Bitbucket is still likely to happen next month July as the above suggested. I don’t mind either way, but if its close I will be wanted to finish off my application and get it ready for release.

2 Likes

I would also very much love to hear from Atlassian on this topic. We have started getting some amount of requests for porting our apps to cloud but the lack of PvA makes it hard to motivate the effort.

3 Likes

We are also very much looking forward to a PvA solution for Bitbucket Cloud. Any update would be much appreciated as we have a lot of customers asking for this as well.

3 Likes

It seems that there is nothing about Bitbucket Cloud PvA on the Atlassian roadmap - Trello

1 Like

Gentle nudge. Now that its July proper… Would be good to get a updated estimated timeline.

2 Likes

Another gentle nudge…

1 Like

@aagrawal2 … and here’s another “wink wink, nudge nudge”, one year later since the last official update.

1 Like

Since I couldn’t find any hits for a BBCloud PvA feature I have created [BCLOUD-21373] Enable Paid via Atlassian (Marketplace) for BB Cloud apps - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.. Please vote, folks.

3 Likes

Gentle bump for this. 2.5 years in and no clear information. Sadly it seems @aagrawal2 is also no longer active in the forums. :confused:

2 Likes