September and October Developer Events 👻

:wave: Seems like most folks are getting back into the swing of things after some summer/winter holidays.

Join me and other Atlassians developers next week 2021-09-28T13:00:00Z for a Lean Coffee. Sign up at Atlassian Developers Lean Coffee.

Don’t fret, @danielwester isn’t retiring from running these! Given that Halloween :jack_o_lantern: is nearing, I’m just trying to get as much practice in as possible for my Daniel costume :ghost:. We’re planning to continue to take turns hosting/running so that one person isn’t always on the hook!

If you’re keen to chat more about the Atlassian Marketplace and the business-side of things, hang tight–we’re working on scheduling a Marketplace Lean Coffee sometime in early October. @danielwester will be back at the helm for this one.

And hold onto your shorts :shorts:, we have another Welo-based hangout queued up for 2021-10-20T06:00:00Z. Join the DX team, Forge folks, and anyone else we can round up for a couple of Lean Coffees and general conversations: DX and Forge Office Hours.

This will be similar to the June Developer Event but we’ll use a central Lean Coffee as a jumping off point and encourage folks to take topics of conversation off to smaller groups as needed.

8 Likes

Any chance to get someone from the Bitbucket Cloud team on board? That would be a treat!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.