Summit 2020 - Register today with 'Super Fan' rate

Our dates are set and registration is live! Atlassian will be back at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV for Summit 2020. Register today with the ‘Super Fan’ rate of $550 USD, available until November 15th.

The world’s next best innovations will be built by teams like yours. This is why our mission is to help unleash the potential in every team and why we hold Summit year after year. We encourage you to join the team for our annual US event where you’ll be connected to the information and people you need. Mark your calendars for these key events at Summit:

Summit: March 31st - April 2nd
Join our team along with other users to be inspired, hear expert advice on the best ways to use Atlassian tools, learn about the latest technology and product updates, and celebrate the teams that make the world a better place.

In lieu of Developer Day, Ecosystem will have a dedicated keynote and a dedicated theater on the Expo floor where we’ll showcase the latest advancements in our dev platform. You don’t want to miss it, so get your Summit tickets early!

Partner Day: March 30th
Partner Day brings together Solution Partners, Marketplace vendors, Corporate Resellers, Training Partners, and Affiliates from around the world to gain the insights needed for a competitive edge.

Become an Official Summit 2020 Sponsor

Join us and help build an event that will transform teamwork around the world. Check out the marketing opportunities to promote your company at Summit. Learn more →

Invite your customers to Summit 2020

Here are resources to help you promote Summit 2020, including branded event assets and messaging guidelines:

For general Summit questions, please reach out to summit@atlassianevents.com

1 Like

According to https://www.atlassian.com/company/events/summit/schedule Partner Day is on Monday March 30th, not Tuesday March 31st. I assume the date above is incorrect?

@charlie Thanks for keeping me honest! I’ve fixed the the date on the post.

@rchu - neither of those download links work for me. Google isn’t shared and the other file is on hello.atlassian which externals don’t have access to.

@nick The resources should be available for download now.