Atlassian Events Roadmap 2020

Hi everyone,

Here’s the consolidated Atlassian Events Roadmap 2020 at a glance. We will update this post as more information is available.

App Week Scottsdale 2020: Cloud App Migration & Trust
January 13 - 17, 2020; Scottsdale, Arizona
Learn more (Applications closed)

Team Tour: Enterprise Editions
February 6 - March 17, 2020; various cities (see above)
By invitation only, contact your enterprise advocate or technical partner manager to learn more

Team Tour: Government Symposium
February 20, 2020; Washington, DC
By invitation only, contact your enterprise advocate or technical partner manager to learn more

Partner Day, Atlassian Summit 2020
March 30, 2020; Las Vegas, Nevada
Learn more

Atlassian Summit 2020
March 31 - April 2, 2020; Las Vegas, Nevada
Learn more

PAC/Ecosystem Council 2020
May 2020; Location TBD
More details to come

10 Likes

Are these all of the events for 2020? Specifically looking for the non-marketing events such as an AppWeek Europe.

@danielwester This is all that is planned as of today for 2020. As we finalize the second half of the year, I will be sure to update the post.

Not sure I understand. Are you saying that you haven’t planned any other events for 2020 or there aren’t going to have any other events for 2020.

Either way - it really makes it hard to plan for events if we don’t have the full pic.

Even if you don’t have the dates - can we get a list of the other events that will occur(or that we should be aware of).

Right now I read this as no development events after AppWeek AZ.

1 Like

Don’t mark this down on your calendars yet, but there’s early exploration on App Week ~ June 2020 in Europe. It’s very tilde at this point (theme, dates, location, all TBD).

9 Likes

Hi,
Will AtlasCamp happen in 2020 in Europe? Or it’s not on the plans.
Thanks

6 Likes

Hi,

Is there any plan to host an event in India?

Thanks,

Hey, any news on AtlasCamp? It’s potentially less than 4 months away now, so it would be great if you could give a more precise date range.

2 Likes

Hi all, closing this topic since all in person events have been suspended until further notice. We will be sure to create a new post about in person events or virtual replacements when we have a clear plan for them.

Thank you, and stay safe.