Atlassian Virtual Events Roadmap - 2020 and beyond

Hi developer community!

I know how much you appreciated having this for 2019’s events. We attempted to do the same for 2020, but of course COVID-19 changed all our plans. We’ve done a lot of pivoting in the last few months, and now I can share our progress with you.

We are still continuing to explore how best to run virtual developer events, so you may notice some events that you have come to expect are not on this list. Rest assured that as soon as we have firm dates for an event, I will add it here.

Also, be on the lookout for surveys and polls to give us your input on what you’d like to see in a virtual event. I’ll continue to update this post with more info and links as they become available.

Upcoming Events

Team 2021
April 28 - 30, 2021
Formerly known as Summit. Register here.

Developer Day
May 25, 2021
Register here Events | Atlassian

Past Events

Team.work
October 28 - 29, 2020
View the content on demand here.

Team Tour
November 9 - 10, 2020

Developer Day
November 10, 2020

11 Likes

Hey Katrina, thanks for the invites to those events.

Frankly, the registration system for team.work seems to messed up quite a bit.

Here is my error trail:

1. On the registration form, there is not mention of the actual times in the different timezones.
  2. When I try to log in to the system to change the timezone (through the link in the registration email), it won’t let me but says: “There was an error accessing your virtual link.”.
  3. When I send an email to teamtour@atlassianevents.com (which is mentioned in the registration email) I get a error message from the Atlassian email system: “We’re writing to let you know that the group you tried to contact (teamtour) may not exist, or you may not have permission to post messages to the group.”

Maybe you can forward this information to the appropriate team. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

-Stefan

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’m routing it internally, and someone should be able to respond here soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @stefan,

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! Our team is working on this and has come to a resolution for most of the items, see updates below.

1. Times have been added
  2. This has been fixed
  3. We found the root cause and our team is working on this now

We appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you at team.work 2020!

Thanks,
Ana

2 Likes

@AnaPelina I also face an issue that does not allow me to complete the registration for Team Tour. I clicked on the Register here link in Katrina’s post above. Then click Get your pass > Already registered? Click here to view or modify your existing registration.

After logging in with my existing credentials, I click continue on the page asking for name etc. and then get stuck on the next page (see screenshot below). The loading indicator never goes away.

1 Like

@tbinna Apologies that you are experiencing issues and appreciate your patience and understanding working through this. I am having trouble recreating but did notice 3 current registrations under the same email that are incomplete. I went ahead and removed those three and am requesting you start over using this link and completing your registration as if you are a first time registrant.

Once you click Continue you will likely be taken to the page below. Please click on the “Or click here to skip this step and continue with your registration.” You should then be able to complete registration without issue.

Even if the page below does not appear you should be able to complete the registration process just the same.

I am hoping this resolves the issue. If it does not, please let me know immediately.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking into this @ChrisDonaldson. Unfortunately, I did not solve the issue the problem seems to be the same. Is there anything else I could try?

Hi @tbinna!

@ChrisDonaldson’s teammate here. Thanks for your patience while we worked this out, and for flagging this! We’ve pinpointed an issue with Partner registrations which prevented progression through the registration flow. This has been resolved now, and our testing shows that you should be able to complete this process. I have deleted your incomplete registration to prevent any reoccurrence. Would you mind to attempt your registration again?

Thanks so much,
Jaclyn

2 Likes

Thanks, @JaclynBaughman, I can confirm that it worked this time and I could complete the registration :+1:

2 Likes

I updated the post to include the registration link for Team 2021, all the on demand links for past events, and the date of our next Developer Day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes