Hi developer community,
We’ve recently announced the release of APIs that will allow you to start building a migration path from server / Data Center to cloud for your app data, or integrate your existing server / Data Center to cloud migration path, with the Cloud Migration Assistants.
We’ve just released the third set of APIs that will allow you to complete the final step in our framework - reporting progress back to the Cloud Migration Assistant. Check out the docs.
Additional APIs for:
- Jira specific migration friction: Bulk APIs to simply data import with Custom Fields (Target release date Nov 25, 2020 ) Note: It is possible to migrate Custom Fields with existing APIs , however we intend to make the process more reliable by providing you with bulk APIs to do so.
- Jira specific migration friction: API to replace usernames / userkeys to AAIDs in JQL. (Target release date: Dec 16, 2020 )
- Jira specific migration blocker: Workflow Extensions (post functions, conditions, validators) (Target release date Dec 30, 2020 )
- Jira specific migration friction: Bulk APIs to simply data import with Entity Properties (Target release date Jan 6, 2021 ) Note: It is possible to migrate Custom Fields with existing APIs , however we intend to make the process more reliable by providing you with bulk APIs to do so.
Watch the changelog for additional updates.
Getting ready for our customer EAP
We are preparing for customer announcements around our new migration capabilities towards the end of October and would love for your app to be included. Sign up to let us know that you’re ready to start building an app data migration path and participate in our customer EAP.
App vendors who have committed to building migration paths prior to October 20th will have the opportunity to be included in upcoming marketing campaigns. Examples include (but aren’t limited to):
- Inclusion in Cloud and Migration presentation tracks
- Inclusion in customer-facing EAP recruiting materials
- Inclusion in Atlassian Community features
- Inclusion in Field and channel enablement material
- Inclusion in public KB article that is promoted with Solution Partners and Atlassian Field Ops teams