Hey peeps! My name is Ethan and I’m a new Product Manager (PM) working on the cloud editor. I’ve taken over editor extensibility, and I’m keen to talk to peeps that have thoughts on how we can work better with the Ecosystem to improve the editor. I know you’ve talked to Jonno about this topic before, and I want to ensure we keep this conversation going as time goes by.
My goal is to ensure that we’re providing an awesome way for you to deliver amazing customer experiences (and build awesome businesses) on top of the new editor. An awesome customer experience starts with an awesome developer experience. I’m keen to better understand the needs and pain points of partners who…
- build editor apps in Cloud products like Confluence, Jira, and Bitbucket
- have thoughts on how we can improve your experience working with the cloud editor
- want to build editor apps on Forge, but can’t. I’d love to know what’s missing!
- have Confluence Server apps that can’t be recreated in Cloud
- have an awesome idea for an editor app that’s currently blocked
This is by no means an exhaustive list, if you have an interest in learning about what we’re working on and thinking about, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’d love to chat about how we can make the editor better for you and our customers!
Looking forward to getting to know y’all better