April is here and, as promised, we’ve got a monthly round-up for the Developer Community!
Firstly, a huge, warm welcome to all the new folks . We had 453 new developers join us since March 1! We’re always excited to see more people figuring out how to build on Atlassian. If you’re new, feel free to reply to this topic and introduce yourself. We’d love to hear about who you are what you’re working on.
We’ve been doing spring cleaning around here and decided to freshen up badges a bit. In addition to landing some new illustrations on some classics, we’ve added Forge Expert to the line-up. Quite a few folks have already earned Level 1, but no one has gotten to Level 2 yet. Who will be the first?
We’ve also added a couple of new ones to the mix. Is anyone an expert across all Atlassian products and platforms? According to the query we have running for the new Atlassian Expert badge, no one has yet to achieve at least 1 accepted answer in each of the following categories: Jira, Forge, JSM, Bitbucket, Confluence, and Trello. There are a few folks who are so close!
Do you think anyone visits the Developer Community too often? Let’s find out!
A few more badges are in the works! What else should we add? Some ideas we’ve had:
- Tough Questions: Users who have made a number of posts without responses.
- Staff Lover: Users who have liked the most Atlassian Staff posts.
- Loving Lurker: Users who never post but like others’ posts.
Got ideas? Leave them in a reply.
Hold onto your calendars because we have a Developer Event planned for almost every week this month!
- Lean Coffees, one for developers and one for Marketplace partners: Let's get together and chat... (Aprils' get together) - #2 - Bring questions and topics to discuss with great gathering of developers and Marketplace partners!
- DX Office Hours: See Atlassian Developer Experience Office Hours at Atlassian Community Events Atlassian Developers - Chat with members of the DX team about what its like to be a developer building on Atlassian.
- Fireside chat w/ Confluence Cloud Ecosystem: See Fireside Chat w/ Confluence Cloud Ecosystem at Atlassian Community Events Atlassian Developers - Join members of the Confluence Cloud Ecosystem team for a conversation about building for Confluence Cloud.
- Leaving Serverland, Developer Edition: See Leaving Serverland - Developer Edition at Atlassian Community Events Berlin-Brandenburg - Join the Berlin/Brandenberg Community group for discussions and demos geared towards developers building on Atlassian.
Let’s shine a little spotlight on some of the magic that happened over the past month…
CDAC is only as good as the folks posting new topics and answering questions. So let us take a second to recognize the individuals on here helping answer questions and contributing to conversations.
And we want to give a nod to those Atlassians who hopped on and partook in conversations. Shout out to the following top topic first repliers from Atlassian: @RyanBraganza, @tjoy, @MagdalenaRogulska, @mskrzypkowski.
The Atlassian DX team keeps a close eye on conversations in here, but boy oh boy, do we have a race for the title of top first replier. @ibuchanan swinging for the fences with 31. And right on his tail is @dmorrow with 24! Can we start taking bets on who will be in the lead next month?
And now for headliners . We’ve had over 308 topics posted in March. A lot of good things to read. Here are a few of the most viewed topics and most liked posts from March:
That’s it for this wrap-up! If you need a little chuckle, here you go: Atlassian Space Services